Radiology & Imaging
Citycare Radiology Department is a state of art radiology Department. It offers a comprehensive range of imaging services and advanced procedures to diagnose a wide variety of conditions.
The department is completely digitized by Picture Archiving and Communication System. All the radiology pictures reports are archived for life time and will be delivered to our patient at any time anywhere.
PROVIDED BY CITYCARE
- X-ray of the body parts by using computerized machines.
- High resolution images
Bone mineral Densitometry
Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA, previously DEXA) scan to measure bone mineral density (BMD). It is used to determine the “hardness” of a patient’s bones, particularly the lower back and hips, which are evaluated in a standard bone density test.
Abbreviated ECG and EKG. An ECG is a simple, noninvasive procedure. Electrodes are placed on the skin of the chest and connected in a specific order to a machine that, when turned on, measures electrical activity all over the heart.
A stress test can determine if you have heart disease. A doctor or trained technician performs the test. He’ll learn how much your heart can manage before an abnormal rhythm starts or blood flow to your heart muscle drops.
There are different types of these. The exercise stress test, also known as an exercise electrocardiogram, treadmill test, graded exercise test, or stress EKG is used most often. It lets your doctor know how your heart responds to being pushed. You’ll walk on a treadmill or pedal a stationary bike. It’ll get more difficult as you go. Your electrocardiogram, heart rate, and blood pressure will be tracked throughout.
- Cranial Ultrasound
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Doppler Ultrasound (whole Body)
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Breast Ultrasound
- Testicular Ultrasound
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Ultrasound
Additionally, the division provides diagnostic ultrasound for high-risk obstetric patients referred to the department for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment. High-resolution gynecologic and breast ultrasound is provided.
PROVIDED BY OUR HOSPITAL'S PARTNERS
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- A comfortable and relaxing environment.
- All high end MRI Procedure.
- Comfortable time of appointment to the delivery of results for every patient
Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
- Latest multislice digital CT scan
- CT scan of HEART (angiography)
- CT scan Colonoscopy
- CT Angiography whole body
- 3 Dimensional CT scan
- All the special x-rays with contrast.
- High resolution pictures
- Less radiations
Mammography (breast Imaging)
- Comprehensive breast imaging services in a warm and caring environment
- Innovative techniques and cutting-edge technology
- Advanced screening and diagnostic services
- Each member of our team is specially trained in breast imaging and providing the highest quality of the images.
- High resolution picture of dental, Both cephalometry and panoramic view.